Website visitors want to know about your church before they decide to come. Here are some things to consider publishing on your About page.
- Share basics like where you are (link to your Location page)
- Tell who your Pastor is (link to his bio and your Staff page)
- Explain your purpose (what’s important to you) — mission, vision, values
- Provide a brief history of your church
- If you’re part of a denomination, say so here
- Show a photo or two, inside or out
- Link to related pages: Events, Blog, Missions, etc.
These can be displayed in a drop down menu (see below).